Brian went to watch the K-State/KU basketball game with a friend last night, so Mason and I had the big screen all to ourselves. We LOVE to watch Food Network, and MY favorite show is Good Eats.
Mason caught me taking his picture and rolled to the side. Sneaky. Anyway, Alton Brown, the host of Good Eats, is an Atlanta resident. Alpharetta, to be exact. I secretly hope that every time we go to Whole Foods that we will run into him taping a show or shopping. I just love that guy.
Nothing like a little liquid refreshment to make a good show more enjoyable.
AH!
"Mommy, give me a hug," he said. I will miss the days when he will demand random affection from me. I will thoroughly enjoy it for now, though.
1/14/09
Good Eats Tuesday:
Posted by Mason Fleske at 11:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Okay what I meant to say was ...
Always hold on the the fact that Mason may always demand random hugs from you.
After all the best in life is free and spontaneous!
Glad you and Mason had a nice night alone with snacks and a big screen!
How cute, I hope Asher turns out to want that kind of affection :)
Post a Comment