
As you know from my previous posts, Mason received a bike for his birthday. This gift inspired Brian to search for a bike on Craig's list (a great place to purchase such items), and he found one that he liked enough to buy. Now, this left me bike-less. I can't have my boys riding bikes and me jogging along side, now can I?
Okay mom, remember that blue bike that I hated so much when I was a a kid? I should have hung onto it all these years, because I ended up purchasing a bike just like it only in purple. Isn't it a beauty? I did make the mistake of telling Brian that I felt like the wicked witch of the west (yes, please feel free to make Kansas jokes at your leisure) while riding on this bike. In turn, you can imagine the little song that I heard coming from his direction every time he got near me.
3/10/08
Family Activities...
Posted by Mason Fleske at 8:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Where's the banana seat?
HA! No banana seat...thank GOD!
I totally wouldn't have gotten the whole Kansas-wicked witch thing if you hadn't mentioned it...hahahahahah
Hey, the house next door to us just went on the market!
Speaking of wicked witches, etc... did you guys survive the storms (twisters) that pushed through Atlanta? I hope you guys are well.
Yeah, it was all north and south of us...so thankful! Thank you for your concerns!!!
Post a Comment