As a southpaw, I have struggled my way through a right-handed world for 31 years now! I recently came across an article that suggests that left-handed people have an advantage over right-handed people in baseball! Finally! We lefties have the upper hand in something!!!
7/8/08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Give it up for us lefties!!! When I was a kid my Gpaw took me to a store full of school supplies for left-handed kids. It was the coolest thing. I think I still have a left-handed ruler somewhere.
Um...what makes a ruler left-handed? Weird!
It's b/c it is harder to pitch to a lefty! I always felt crowded by the lefties....darn them!
I read that same article recently. As a fellow southpaw, I have to say... "Let's hear it for all the Lefty's out there!" I am slightly unusual though... I bat and golf right-handed... but I throw left-handed. Explain the advantages of that to me.
HA! I do everything right-handed except for bat! It's more comfortable for me to bat lefty, but I am actually better at hitting right-handed. Explain that one too!
Well as the youngest child on my side of the family - it is a cross you will just have to bear!
Post a Comment