Welcome to my humble abode! I posted a photo of the exterior here before, but this one has OUR cars in the driveway! Man, does that feel good!
Come on in...
This is a view of the entryway. I love the arched doorways that lead into the office and dining room. With the buttery wall color, it has a kind of Mediterranean feel to it.
Wow, you can really see the bend of the fisheye lens in the hardwood floors! I love the light in this house. This is a view of the office from the entryway. There is plenty of room for my gigantic, old school-teacher's desk AND...
...a comfortable television area for Mason and his friends. I don't have any window treatments yet, but Ikea is calling my name!
I only have a few boxes left to unpack in this room, and boy does it feel good! The computer is all set up and ready to go, but the Comcast guy hasn't come out yet.
Wow, you can really see the bend of the fisheye lens in the hardwood floors! I love the light in this house. This is a view of the office from the entryway. There is plenty of room for my gigantic, old school-teacher's desk AND...
...a comfortable television area for Mason and his friends. I don't have any window treatments yet, but Ikea is calling my name!
I only have a few boxes left to unpack in this room, and boy does it feel good! The computer is all set up and ready to go, but the Comcast guy hasn't come out yet. I'll be posting photos of the house one room at a time. Stay tuned! The dining room is next!
0 comments:
Post a Comment